Vision & Mission
Our vision is for Canada to lead in science, discovery, and innovation, improving lives and building a better world.
Our mission is to serve as Canada’s particle accelerator centre. We advance isotope science and technology, both fundamental and applied. We collaborate across communities and disciplines, from nuclear and particle physics to the life and material sciences. We discover and innovate, inspire and educate, creating knowledge and opportunity for all.
Excellence & Integrity
- We have a passion for excellence in all that we do.
- We are decisive, bold, courageous, and compassionate.
- We take responsibility for our actions, our commitments, and our contributions to the larger community.
Safety & Accountability
- We respect the health and safety of our workers, our visitors, and our neighbours.
- We build quality into our processes and seek continual improvement in all of our systems.
- We embrace transparency and authenticity, and hold ourselves and each other accountable.
Equity & Inclusion
- We empower our workforce and foster an inclusive work environment, enriching our science and our community.
- We value teamwork and open communication to ensure that everyone belongs and all voices are heard.
- We respect each other, take care of each other, and support the success of all.